What we do…
At Woodside Homes we create an outstanding customer experience around the design and enjoyment of homes. It’s in our DNA and our people, whatever their role, deliver on it every day.
Is Woodside for you…?
We are looking for hard working, energetic people who are serious about creating superior homes and home buying experiences for our customers while not taking themselves too seriously. Our work environment is one of teamwork and trust. We listen to, learn from, respect and trust one another. We value the contributions of each other and we celebrate successes, both individual and team.
Woodside Homes values its employees and offers competitive salaries and benefits packages which include:
Woodside Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the contact form and submit your resume for your desired position. We will review your application and contact you if there might be a good fit. Please, no phone calls.
Guide home buying prospects through a successful home buying experience. Understand importance of this role and the impact it has on the company and the home buying experience.
• Current working knowledge of construction is helpful
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting new home sales (i.e., Fair Housing, HUD requirements, etc.)
• PC and software literate
• Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability
• Effective problem-solver
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and team-building skills
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work weekends and holidays is required