What we do…
At Woodside Homes we create an outstanding customer experience around the design and enjoyment of homes. It’s in our DNA and our people, whatever their role, deliver on it every day.
Is Woodside for you…?
We are looking for hard working, energetic people who are serious about creating superior homes and home buying experiences for our customers while not taking themselves too seriously. Our work environment is one of teamwork and trust. We listen to, learn from, respect and trust one another. We value the contributions of each other and we celebrate successes, both individual and team.
Woodside Homes values its employees and offers competitive salaries and benefits packages which include:
Woodside Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to apply, please fill out the contact form and submit your resume for your desired position. We will review your application and contact you if there might be a good fit. Please, no phone calls.
Assist Superintendent in managing the homebuilding process according to the established quality standards while maintaining the construction schedule for each home and providing high levels of service to all customers.
JOB SUMMARY: Assist Superintendent in managing the homebuilding process according to the established quality standards while maintaining the construction schedule for each home and providing high levels of service to all customers.
· Apply for residential building permits and utility meters and generate payments
· Generate and distribute new home start packets, optimize initial job schedules
· Support Construction Superintendents in their use of BuildPro, Safesite, Quality Built, and other construction management software systems: answers questions, reset passwords, etc.
· Follow up on every instance of schedule non-adherence as reported by Construction Superintendents
· Assist Resource Planning Manager and Construction Managers with various administrative
Interfaces with homebuyer and trade partners to perform final orientations and diagnose, schedule and complete warranty service work.
The Construction Superintendent is responsible for managing a community and ensuring that homes are started and closed on time and delivered at a high level of quality while maintaining the Woodside Values.