The ideal candidate will have a background or field of study in construction or a related
industry, with 5+ years of experience in customer service and people management. The candidate should have the ability to balance multiple tasks at one time and hit deadlines without compromising quality or productivity. Willing to help others and motivated to do the right thing for the customers and our company.
Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite with and emphasis in Excel
Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Strong desire for continued growth and learning
Bachelor’s degree in the discipline of Construction is preferred.
Essential Job Functions
The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for maintaining the following scopes, but not limited to other scopes that might arise over time:
- Interact with Superintdents, homeowners and trade partners daily.
- Responsible for all incoming customer service calls regardless of nature.
- Receive and review all homeowner requests for customer issues.
- Responsible for QC Platform & Enhancements
- Coordinate, manage and oversee, with purchasing department assistance, the production of Homeowner warranty and maintenance information in Dwelling live.
- Respond to miscellaneous complaints by homeowners.
- Respond to any ROC/Corporate Complaints
- Participate in customer care/construction staff meeting to review status of outstanding customer issues
- Contact Homeowners in response to negative surveys, generate notes in BuildPro, as necessary, schedule meetings or corrective work, as needed.
- Inform VP of Construction, Construction Managers, Purchasing Manager and/or Division President of any elevated claims or non-responding trade partners and take appropriate measures.
- Review pre-carpet inspections, walkthrough completions, customer updates and trade partner performance updates.
- Input emergency/hot issues customer requests and respond to homeowner correspondence.
- Research/address on-going specification problems (these may include hotlist items such as; mold claims, leaks, disruptive lifestyle issues) with Purchasing Manager, Construction Manager and VP of Construction
- Call homeowners to verify customer appointments and or completions, as needed.
- Review open customer care tickets and manage aging timeline.
- Weekly Reports to Customer Care Specialists
- Contact trade partners to confirm scheduled appointments with homeowners on elevated claims.
- Respond to all customer reps and superintendent’s request for information on homeowners, trade partners, etc.
- Review and approve all billable work warranty work orders and customer care related invoices.
- Action Plans for reduction in Warranty Spend
- Responsible for ordering customer care forms and touchpoint related materials.
- Produce required customer care reports as defined by Division President/VP Operations
- Respond and assist any and all request for customer information from outside counsel.
- Manage and develop customer care representatives consistent with the Woodside Customer Care Playbook.
- Participate in Weekly division leadership staff meeting.
- Manage and review monthly warranty expense.
- Participate in corporate initiatives related to customer care service and performance.
Participate in corporate claims meetings with updates on corporate complaints.
Some basic information about the position
- Position is located in Mesa, AZ
- Salary is Competitive and DOE
How to apply for this position
For consideration, please send your resume to Joe Vannelli at Joe.Vannelli@WoodsideHomes.com.