· High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Previous purchasing experience preferred
· Ability to read and understand construction plans
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with subcontractors, suppliers, and employees.
· The ideal candidate will be personable, professional, detail -oriented and comfortable communicating with internal and external customers. Must take initiative to accomplish tasks. Positive attitude.
Participate with bid process for new plans/subdivisions including developing bid packages, standards and optional features.
· Assist in creating option lists for all plans
· Responsible for high volume of data entry
· Process EPO/Change orders
· Research invoice or purchase/change order issues and work collaboratively with members of accounting to resolve issues
· Research and resolve contract issues
· Provide support to Builders on assigned developments helping resolve presented issues
· Provide support to Operations and Customer Care through Build Pro and JD Edwards
· Provide support to Sales and Design Gallery through Sales application regarding options