· High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Strong computer skills – Advanced Excel-Power Point-Constant Contact. Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop experience a huge plus!
· Minimum 2 years administrative experience required
· Minimum 2 years’ experience within the homebuilding field preferred. Willing to train.
· Self-starter, highly organized and great follow-through skills
· Strong problem solving, prioritizing abilities and interpersonal skills
· Customer service focused
· Ability to work in a team environment and take initiative when required
· Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work through multi-levels of approval processes with ease
Coordinate daily activities of the Sales and Marketing Department, which includes handling operational and administrative needs of the sales offices and communities as necessary under direction of the Director of Sales and Marketing.
· Assist Sales & Marketing Director with operational needs
· Work with the Sales and Marketing team on pricing studies, market conditions, competition data and implementing marketing plan changes as needed
· Assist with maintenance of Corporate Website by keeping track of community updates/pricing changes and new and upcoming communities/as well as status of all communities- provide this info to Website input team
· Assist in creating e-blast and ad campaign material for communities and Corporate, send input to Corporate for final template and content creation. Knowledge of Constant Contact and E-blast deployment
· Responsible for maintaining buyer prospect data base in Sales Simplicity and requesting transfer of information to Constant Contact on a regular basis
· Responsible for all Broker events at communities, updates for the Broker community and Broker flyers
· Assist in the collection of documents needed for submittal from various departments for DRE, VA/FHA
· Responsible for updating project binders on a weekly basis with all current project reports, competitive communities, demographics, occupation graphs, pre-quals reports, etc.
· Responsible for the creation of all correspondence to the outside and intercompany entities
· Assist with preparation for meeting planning, luncheons, grand openings, onsite activities, etc.
· Interact with the accounting department in regard to P.O.’s and invoicing
· Work with Sales Team to create all New Community collateral and forms.
· Organize collateral approvals with corporate and send to independent printing company
· Work effectively in Base Camp with corporate team on all items needing corporate approval
· Take the lead responsibility in opening new sales offices and model complexes; working with the project manager, purchasing, interior designers, landscape architects, sales office firms and signage company
· Attend all Master Planned community meetings, competitive community grand openings and take lead as relationship delegate
· Investigate competition and specific sub-market conditions as component of new project due diligence.