* High-school diploma required; College degree preferred
* Experience as a Superintendent
* PC and software literate
* Strong communication skills, oral and written
* Strong organizational skills including follow-through and problem solving in addition to strong analytical skills
* Good customer service and interpersonal skills including ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people
* Reliable transportation
* Oversee new construction, maintain building schedules, facilitate trade partner meetings.
* Fully understand product specification, contracted scopes of work and product features for assigned community.
* Conduct pre-start kick-off meetings for trade partners at new communities.
* Responsible for overall project and model complex (grounds) cleanliness and appearance.
* Ensure on-site safety for all on-site.
* Interface construction/community issues with community team (to include field support, sales and customer service) on a weekly basis
* Pro-actively resolve any construction related issues during production.
* Walk production homes daily to insure quality and timely production schedule, exposing potential problems, and resolving subcontractor issues.
* Monitor BuildPro software for timely construction and schedule compliance. Requiring updating information twice daily.
* Complete daily review of homes scheduled to close within 45 days to ensure selected options are installed, all products conform with plan specifications, building finals and clearances, and that homes walk and close on schedule.
* Keep track of plan redlines for all trades that are generated by field changes
* Responsible for project variance purchase orders. Authorizing and scrutinizing additional changes.
* Conduct quality assurance inspections on homes within assigned community, insuring compliance with Division QA/QC program.
* Ensure customer satisfaction.