· Exceptional administrative skills, including strong computer abilities.
· Highly-organized with ability to multi-task.
· Strong time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proactive problem solver.
· Good judgment skills.
· Ability to work independently as well as with managers and employees at all levels.
· Team player. Collaborates with internal and external resources to achieve goals.
· Demonstrates confidence and maturity in client facing situations.
· Professionally represents Woodside at all times.
· Comfortable speaking in small groups.
· Ability to succeed in a dynamic, fast-pased environment.
· Ability to take direction from, and support, multiple managers.
· Committed to standards of the highest professionalism and ethical behavior. Handles confidential information with discretion.
· Process contracts.
· Process contracts, deposits, and supporting documents.
· Maintain and update working daily spreadsheet and distribute/summarize to team.
· Maintain master contract package and assist with the creation of amendments post contract and pre-closing.
· Manage units currently in escrow.
· Liaison with lenders and appraisers.
· Prepare investor tracking on a monthly basis.
· Track offers and current escrows.
· Email weekly traffic report every Monday morning.
· Attend weekly meetings.
· Support and back up for reception (i.e. answer phones, breaks, guidance)
· Assist with supplier or vendor needs, obtain approvals, stay in budget and liaise with corporate.