Assistant Superintendent - Nevada
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma minimum, College degree optional
- Basic understanding of the home building process
- Managed scheduling and inspected for quality control
- Ability to meet Woodside Homes pre-employment standards
- Good communication skills to effectively communicate with trade contractors and management
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under guidance of Superintendent to learn all processes required to start, build and complete homes in a community.
- Assist Superintendent in scheduling construction activities for each home and monitoring daily progress
- Assist Superintendent with inspection of subcontractor work to ensure it meets the established quality standards
- Assist Superintendent in inspecting subcontractor workmanship at all phases of construction to maintain and deliver production on schedule.
- Responsible for quality control, test and inspect all aspects of nearly completed homes.
- Assist Superintendent with job site safety
- Responsible for proper environmental protection requirements
- Participate in activities from trenching to walk thru.
- Write punch lists for subcontractors
- Conduct meetings/walk through’s with homeowners at designated points in the construction process
- Schedule and follow up on all related warranty requirements
- Maintain inventory homes in presentable condition for sales
- Ensure the overall cleanliness, appearance and safety of the community
- Provide, leadership and support to Laborers
Salary is Competitive & DOE