The Project Coordinator will support the Land Team with the acquisition, entitlement and development processes.
Assist the Land Acquisition Manager -
- Complete Letter of Intent template
- Maintain an LOI tracking sheet and various reports
- Order legal descriptions and depictions, Soils Reports, Environmental Phase Ones, etc.
- Create Kick off PowerPoints to turn communities over to Construction, Sales, etc.
- Assist with distributing files to internal Woodside team
Assist the Land Entitlement Manager -
- Homeowner Associations
- Coordinate with attorneys and HOA management company in the creation of the HOA set-up documents.
- Act as point of contact for HOA management.
- Establish and maintain HOA budgets, subsidy invoicing and contracts.
- Coordinate the turnover process from land development completion to HOA acceptance
- Conduct regular community site visits with HOA manager.
- Attend HOA meetings as needed.
- Coordinate preparation, submittal and approval of Public Report and Sales General Disclosure processes.
- Coordinate preparation, submittal and approval of CC&Rs and Design Guidelines.
- Attend project meetings, take meeting minutes and distribute to team.
Assist the Senior Land Project Manager -
- Assist with HOA set up, design review coordination, and routing documents to the board for signature and turnover.
- Coding draw packages and invoices
- Oversee land development permit tracking and submittals
- Maintain land development files for bid documents, contracts, pricing agreements, change orders, Dust and SWPPP and HOA documents
- Water and electric meter tracking for Woodside and HOA turnover
- Vendor compliance – Insurance and ROC and MSA/MCA
Assist with distributing files to internal Woodside team