• High-school diploma; College degree preferred
• 2 years minimum of New Homes sales experience in the Las Vegas area (in high-volume production homebuilding preferred) or equivalent experience in the Las Vegas residential resale market
• Must hold a valid and current Nevada Real Estate License
• Current working knowledge of construction is helpful
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting new home sales (i.e., Fair Housing, HUD requirements, etc.)
• PC and software literate
• Demonstrates judgment and decision-making ability
• Effective problem-solver
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and team-building skills
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to work weekends and holidays is required
Candidates need to possess an entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional salesmanship skills and a proven track record of New Home Sales leadership.
Those chosen will be exceptionally proficient in all aspects of New Home Sales including community management and business development.
Our ideal candidate possesses enthusiasm for home sales, strong rapport-building abilities and is computer savvy.
Find out why our New Home Sales Counselors are considered the best in the industry!